Monday 1 April 2013

Doctor Who, The Voice, Labyrinth and Jonathan Creek

Easter break - and I find myself at my parents, indulging in an unhealthy amount of TV and videogames.  After a full day of Tomb Raider (100% single player completion), two half days of the original Paper Mario (which, as far as I can tell, is basically Pokemon with mushrooms) and Uncharted (which is not being used as a Tomb Raider surrogate, honest), my attention turned to non-interactive media.

There was also some football on - I didn't really understand it...
I don't generally watch a lot of TV - certainly nothing live any more.   I think I'm only regularly tracking Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who, Nikita, and Castle via the interwebs, but since there's a large flat screen TV here, it seems a shame not to take advantage...

So:

Doctor Who (Series 7, Part 2, Episode 1 - The Bells of St. John)
The Doctor Hacking
Great joke at Twitter's expense
I love JLC

The Voice (Series 2, Episode 1)
Never seen before
Interesting twist, judges begging
I love Jessie J

Labyrinth (Special, ep 1 & 2)
Carcassonne!
French grail quest, past and present
I love Katie McGrath

Jonathan Creek (Special, The Clue of the Savant's Thumb)
Danse macabre
Mystery with nuns and chainsaws
I love Sarah Alexander